Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > A Tired Smile

A Tired Smile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is based off of my face from a side view. The only thing I wish I had done better were the lips, because they don't look very realistic. Other than that, I'm proud of it.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 124 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 8:19 am
I like it~ So simple, yet so powerful.

Bambi67 replied...
wow this is gorgeous!! love it

Resonating_Words said...
Is this on deviantART? Because I swear I've seen this piece before. Very nice -- I really like the negative space, and the simplicity of it all

Jbohn said...
this is amazing!!!

clumsyteardropper said...
oh, don't you worry about the lips... everything's great!!  you did an amazing work of art :)

EJK143 said...
Love it! Good job!

FULLSTOP said...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 9:56 am
i love the expression on the face as well. i also think that you should be proud of it because you have amazing talent

tlly said...
This is really beautiful. I like the expression on the face. I don't think there's anything wrong with the lips (maybe a little colour would be nice though). The hair looks really real, really soft. :)

FloppyDingledong said...
SUPERB!! Like chicken.

Sierraam said...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 10:59 am
This is great! You are an amazing artist! The facial expression is perfect!

Carolinemilia said...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 7:30 am
You are really good, love the minimaslistic style and the expression! Good job :)

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 7:16 am
This is really something you should be proud of! Great work!

HeartMindSoul said...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 6:41 am
I want your talent.

ayeshamuzaffar This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 5:05 am
Completely amazing.

HollerGirl26 said...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 11:00 am
Truly amazing..you have extreme talent!<3 my name is Anna too :) you are very pretty!

hunnybuntwix said...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:19 am
this is AMAZING!!!!

sally.oh said...

I have a policy of only rating things if my rating is 5/5.

I TOTALLY rated this one.

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow, u r beautiful! this is how i picture my character in my story "The First Hurt". Please read!

blackdreamjewels said...

Amazing(:

Do NOT stop drawing(:

Laura_Oliver said...
This reminds me very clearly of someone who has been working very hard at something, and is almost done, but has already been pushed to the limit. And it is amazing that you did this with just a pen--I am so jealous of your perfect lines (well, not really: they're just really good!!!).