Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The Ballerina

The Ballerina This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 173 comments. Post your own now!

JordanWatts said...
Wow!!!! This is Like Really Really AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job!!!

jdaniels1779 replied...
wow! i am a dancer and I find this so pretty! awesome

DancingwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 10:13 am
Beautiful!!!! =>

writer411 said...
This is absolutely AMAZING!! 

Artemis--Sherwood said...
I would have made this the cover of my teen ink book, but it didin't relate at all to my story. The only similar occurence is that my main character is blonde. :( But I think this is beautiful. :)

james14 said...
This painting is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! <3

HollerGirl26 said...
Geez Loo Weez....THIS IS AMAZING<33

X-crazybeautifullife-X replied...
this is beautiful! i love it<3

Mrs.parez said...
wow this pic looks like a artest did it.a pro  artist this is the best picture  i have ever seen by a teenager

soldout said...
beautiful! im rating it five stars for sure!

lollypop said...
oh. my. goodness. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! i absolutely love the femininity and grace you captured here!

Raven_Mi said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 11:05 am
yikes, i cant believe that this was drawn its amazing

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
that is the coolest painting ive ever seen! please sumbit more!

LovelyLady said...
OMG. This is AMAZING! Its got to be the best ballerina ever. :))

LifeWriteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is one of the best I've seen in a while! I love her facial expression and the way you positioned her. It's fantastic! =D *Added to favorites!!* :)

traveladdict said...
This is amazing!!! You are soooo talented!

Me_Music_Love said...
I smiled when I saw this.

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 5:28 am
I don't know but there's something in this painting. AWESOME

ChickyChickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:03 am
wow this is simply..AMAZING. the movement of your art and the pose of the ballerina. its incredible. I absolutly LOVE IT :) keep up the great work. its really inspirational

AddieDay said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:33 am
Wow. I love how the dancer isn't in a ballet pose at all, but instead with her hands on her hips looking down. I like that you can't see her feet, shoes, or most of the legs because it draws the eyes to more interesting aspects than the cliched perfect-ballerina-on-pointe look.