Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The Ballerina

The Ballerina This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 173 comments. Post your own now!

SparrowFeather said...
Really really good, bu ti feel like because sh'es looking down the focus should be on her feet. all of the lines are vertical, with a down edge, espcically in the dress, and it leaves me wishing you had added in the feet. other than that, great work!

lizzielizard123 replied...
i agree, its an amazintg painting, but i dont think shes looking at her feet, yes her heads down, but shes looking up at something with a look thats so sure of herself. its very inspiring!

SparrowFeather replied...
oh, I sort of see that. Yeah,  I guess you're right; the light does lift her eyes upward even though the tilt of her head is down.

Merilygrlrox said...
WOW! 

consumedbygrace247 said...
Wow, fantastic! It looks so real, its just amazing. Kudos!

Vesperstar23 said...
one word: amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sofiags said...
Stunning!!

PrettyPurplePen said...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 11:04 am

So sophisticated and detailed! Its amazing!

noname37014 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That is really amazing, I love the detail

iamAbel said...
This is INSANELY good!!! You are such an amazing, amazing artist. You should be so proud of yourself. :)

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Wow! 

This is incredible!!!!

<3

BlankPage said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:50 am
Wow i really love it ! Its so pretty :]

MissJess said...
I think this is by far the best piece of artwork that i have seen on this website. You should be very proud. Your a great artist.

Mohammed H. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 1, 2011 at 1:17 am
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!

MountainBird14 replied...
If only I was that beautiful! I could stare at this painting for hours!

S.S.Y.Carlin said...
This is abosolutely amazing. You are obviously very skilled and talented! How much time did you spend on this?

BlueBananas said...
This thing is friggin' AWESOME! it looks like it was painted by a pro!!

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
and why is she so skinny?

FromPenToPaper replied...
She's a ballerina. That's what's up with the dress and why she's so skinny.

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
okay, i just realized how obnoxious that sounded. sorry. it's a good painting, just that i don't like when people steryotype ballerinas