Facebook Activity



Teen Ink on Twitter


About the Contributor


 

About thatblondebeech:

99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, huh, WTH, food and photography. The other 1% I'm usually asleep.



Articles and Art by thatblondebeech:

Bees in the City
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Gretzky in the Grass
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Winged
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Sun's Out Tongues Out
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Polish Hero
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Philly Cityscape
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Philly Streets
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Philly Flowers
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Chapel in Philly
Photographs section, Teen Ink
Peep the Tongue
Photographs section, Teen Ink




Thatblondebeech's Favorite Personal Quote:

"Stay Hungry. Stay foolish."-Steve Jobs


   
Favorite books: The Fault in Our Stars, The Giver 
Favorite music artists: One Direction, Ed Sheeran 
Favorite movies: Mean Girls, White Chicks, John Tucker Must Die, Freaky Friday 
Favorite movie stars: Dylan O'Brien, Ansel Elgort, Zac Efron 
Favorite TV shows: The Middle, Modern Family, The Challenge, Awkward, The Fosters 
Favorite actors: Dylan O'Brien, Daniel Sharman, Ashley Benson 
Favorite gadgets: iPhone, Nikon Camera 
Favorite hobbies: Photography, Netfixing, Listening to music 

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback