SRobserver


SRobserver
Montreal, Other
Member for 9 years

11
ARTICLES
1
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
23
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
I am a journalism student with a passion for writing and traveling. I want to see the world and write about it. I think this website is amazing and I love how it encourages teenagers world wide to be creative.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: Harry Potter Series, Tao Te Ching, Chicken Soup For the Writers Soul, The Story of my life
Music: Fearless, Still not getting any, Photograph, Sum41
Movies: Finding Forester, Journey to the center of the world, Ink Heart, Simon Birch
TV Shows: The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, George Lopez, Parenthood
Interests: Reading, Writing, Swimming, Playing the Harmonica


Opinion
By SRobserver GOLD
Montreal, Other
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Poetry
By SRobserver GOLD
Montreal, Other
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Nonfiction
By SRobserver GOLD
Montreal, Other
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Poetry
By SRobserver GOLD
Montreal, Other
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Poetry
By SRobserver GOLD
Montreal, Other
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Nonfiction
By SRobserver GOLD
Montreal, Other
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Poetry
By SRobserver GOLD
Montreal, Other
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Poetry
By SRobserver GOLD
Montreal, Other
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Art/Photo
SRobserver GOLD, Montreal, Other
11 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Be yourself , everyone else is taken"

Art/Photo
Studious MAG
By Noshabora GOLD
St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
17 articles 78 photos 107 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

Art/Photo
Flowers MAG
By fallenxangelzx3
Setauket, New York
fallenxangelzx3, Setauket, New York
0 articles 16 photos 2 comments
Art/Photo
By Noshabora GOLD
St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
17 articles 78 photos 107 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

Art/Photo
By Tori W
Naperville, Illinois
Tori W, Naperville, Illinois
0 articles 6 photos 0 comments
Art/Photo
By idapb
Skien, Other
idapb, Skien, Other
0 articles 7 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
smile to the world, and the world smiles back at you!




MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!