Rap_up21


Rap_up21
Yuma, Arizona
Member for 6 years

8
ARTICLES
0
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
14
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
Love to sing(and rap), Dance(Jerk, crump, ect.), play guitar, and express myself in every way im an artist physically and mentally.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: Eragon series, Ink Heart series, Hardy Boys series, Harry Potter series
Music: Hybrid Theory, Metallica(the album), Absolute Hits Collections, Michel Jackson Greatests hits 1
Movies: Tron:Legacy, Zombie Land, Wayne's World, Tron
TV Shows: anything on MTV, Nitro Circus, Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory, Rob & Big
Interests: Guitar, Singing, Skateboarding, Break Dancing


Rap_up21 SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
8 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T TOUCH MY COOOOOKKKIE!!!!!!!!!"

Poetry
By Rap_up21 SILVER
Yuma, Arizona
Rap_up21 SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
8 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T TOUCH MY COOOOOKKKIE!!!!!!!!!"

Rap_up21 SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
8 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T TOUCH MY COOOOOKKKIE!!!!!!!!!"

Poetry
By Rap_up21 SILVER
Yuma, Arizona
Rap_up21 SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
8 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T TOUCH MY COOOOOKKKIE!!!!!!!!!"

Poetry
By Rap_up21 SILVER
Yuma, Arizona
Rap_up21 SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
8 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T TOUCH MY COOOOOKKKIE!!!!!!!!!"

Rap_up21 SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
8 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T TOUCH MY COOOOOKKKIE!!!!!!!!!"

Poetry
By Rap_up21 SILVER
Yuma, Arizona
Rap_up21 SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
8 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T TOUCH MY COOOOOKKKIE!!!!!!!!!"

Rap_up21 SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
8 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T TOUCH MY COOOOOKKKIE!!!!!!!!!"

Art/Photo
By 13bloodyroses
Gilbert, Arizona
13bloodyroses, Gilbert, Arizona
0 articles 65 photos 31 comments
Art/Photo
By lexie526 BRONZE
Republic, Missouri
lexie526 BRONZE, Republic, Missouri
1 article 7 photos 0 comments
Art/Photo
MaryTD PLATINUM, Burns, Oregon
42 articles 68 photos 105 comments

Favorite Quote:
"To be great you must first be good."

"I'm not going to stay dead the rest of my life!" - Theo in The Kestrel

Art/Photo
By LinaA GOLD
Zarqa, Arizona
LinaA GOLD, Zarqa, Arizona
10 articles 41 photos 70 comments

Favorite Quote:
Get busy living, or get busy dying- Stephan King

Art/Photo
By LinaA GOLD
Zarqa, Arizona
LinaA GOLD, Zarqa, Arizona
10 articles 41 photos 70 comments

Favorite Quote:
Get busy living, or get busy dying- Stephan King

Art/Photo
By cassadee
Cloverdale, California
cassadee, Cloverdale, California
0 articles 5 photos 1 comment
Andy Binker Cosen BRONZE, Buenos Aires, Other
1 article 0 photos 161 comments
Fiction
By Cielo4ever GOLD
Santa Monica, California
Cielo4ever GOLD, Santa Monica, California
10 articles 0 photos 31 comments

Favorite Quote:
Thats Just How The Cookie Crumbles ;) -I have no idea who said this


SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!