JVerbatimOO


JVerbatimOO
Torrance, California
Member for 8 years

2
ARTICLES
0
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
1
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
My english teacher once said that 90% percent of students fall underneath the lit analysis while the other 10% fall under creative. I am tempted. I do not like writing reports. I like writing for myself; I'd like to think of myself as the minority.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: Da Vinci Code
Interests: loving


Nonfiction
By JVerbatimOO BRONZE
Torrance, California
JVerbatimOO BRONZE, Torrance, California
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Real LIES.

Poetry
By JVerbatimOO BRONZE
Torrance, California
JVerbatimOO BRONZE, Torrance, California
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Real LIES.


SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!