Call of Duty 3 | Teen Ink

Call of Duty 3

September 21, 2017
By mcqga BRONZE, Monticello, IL, Illinois
mcqga BRONZE, Monticello, IL, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
my name is Jeff


Do you like old fps games? Then you should play cod 3 because it is like you are fighting the Germans. In the game you play in American, french, and Scottish. I really like it because I love war games specially the ones that are old school.


You are against the Germans and in the game there are three difficulties  Beginner, Easy, Vatanen. The game is really fun, sometimes you have to fist fight the Germans because your gun is empty and they sneak up on you and there is a knife fight and you pull the pin on one of the Germans grenade belt.


The game gets harder and harder when you get in it at first you practice with the guns and grenades. I really love this game it has been my favorite cod game because the characters have lots of thing that make them special but half of them die in the game and that makes me really mad but I love love this game.


I got the game when I was 9 and I play it way too much. The game is very long and you will get mad here and there but it's still fun. There is a lot of action and lots of different vehicles and weapons.


Sooner or later in the game some of the Germans run or kill themself because they couldn't take any more. The game is meant for teens not little kids but my dad thought I would like it and he was right and in fact I'm going to play it tonight.