Go Vacation | Teen Ink

Go Vacation

January 19, 2016
By Anonymous

Go Vacation
    Have you ever looked up the definition fun? No? Though the definition is wrong, it should say “Go Vacation”. Go Vacation is an all day entertainer that is fun for those who like adventure, exploring, and sports. Because of the fun, activity games, entertainment, and transportation it provides. You should switch your way of gaming from boring to excitement, because Go Vacation by Bandai Namco is an amazing game that gives you so many choices of sports and adventure that lets you explore the game instead of seeing it right there like in most games, and you would want to replay the whole thing multiple times.
    First of all, the reason why you should get this game is because of the fun that is engraved in it. It is a game for all ages up to 4 players that can have fun, explore, and have more fun. I have the game and when you start to make a profile the choices are any age from boy, girl to grandpa, grandma which provides more fun for the family. The game truly has this in the customization, it´s awesome. In the game you can jump off the most highest cliff or get run over by a car and you won’t even die, so don't give your grandpa or grandma any ideas. Go Vacation is an all age game giving unlimited fun with your family up to 4 players, so don't miss out on this opportunity.
    Next, another reason to get this game is the activity games in every resort are competitive and fun. Collect stamps for every game by playing in each resort and receive prizes throughout the games by completing them to them put in your Villa. It shows this in youtube videos and it's really entertaining trying to get these achievements and earning keys. The point is that I really want to explain every single detail of this game, but I would give away all the fun and I don't want to. Anyways this game is so awesome because of the games and you'll kind of see a sign in every resort saying this telling you I'm not lying. Maybe.
    Then, another reason to get you to play this game is the activities. Over 50 activities and sports are all around the island anywhere you look! More than 100 ways to play! You will be provided with 24/7 entertainment with all these activities such as scuba diving, where you search for different kinds of creatures in different areas of the marine resort and take photos of them all. The box says it on the back, just so you know. My most favorite part is decorating my villa house, having fun with my brothers and making up adventures.  Also, you can earn silver keys by completing the games in every resort and golds keys by completing achievements, so that you can use them at Villa Grounds for your very own villa and customize it with a variety of furniture, unlocking new sets and houses. Reviews from people have stated that this game is all about entertainment, not everyone sadly. This game is a recipe for entertainment and you should try it out.
    Lastly, to get pulled in by this game, is the fun in the transportation choices. You can use marine bikes, rollerblades, horses, snowmobiles, and more in each resort and exploring the island with everyone finding treasure chest of new outfits. Oh, I forgot, you can customize your outfit or vehicle/transportation. A review from an owner of the game “A perfectly enjoyable game for small kids - my daugher (8) and son (5) love exploring the resorts, riding horses, driving cars, skate- and snowboarding with the simple controls and enjoyable and varied scenery. While some of the mini-games are less than perfect, that does not matter: if you have (medium) small children they will love this, and they can quickly play without any need for supervision. My kids have played this more than all our other Wii games put together. “ This one kind of sounds like me. Videos from youtube show these awesome features. It’s true all of this and each resort has awesome views, it’s so beautiful. Using the transportation can get you so lost into exploring that you can kind start your own little story in your brain and get carried away like a kid, embarrassingly.
    In conclusion, you should get Go Vacation because it provides you with exciting entertainment all day, such as fun with anyone, playing, collecting, and discovering. Activities all over the island in 4 resorts and 4 player mode. Transportation in every resort letting you explore new things and have your way with imagination. The views are amazing, too. So, as you have read the true facts of this video game, what do you think? Will you get it? Or are you not the type of person. Even so, you’d be missing out on all the fun. Think again.