Five Nights at Freddy's 3 on IOS/PC/Android | Teen Ink

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 on IOS/PC/Android

March 13, 2015
By Spoodermanderp PLATINUM, Quezon City, Other
Spoodermanderp PLATINUM, Quezon City, Other
36 articles 0 photos 0 comments

As I'm having my break before the graduation, its back to reviewing again. This is my very first video game review.
Video Games Review: Five Nights at Freddy's 3 for PC/IOS/Android
"Don't Let Him Get In"
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 or simply FNAF 3 is easily the most if not one of the scariest games of the FNAF franchise. Scott has outdone himself as you play this cat and mouse game with a peculiar animatronic named Springtrap mixed with Hallucinations of previous animatronics to make you uncomfortable in you seat.
The game took more of a different route from the previous 2 games. In the previous 2 games, make one mistake and you're dead. In this one, it's going to be hard to identify if you have even made a mistake and sometimes it feels as if you win by luck instead. The use of camera is now more important than ever as you need to track down Springtrap and wher he goes and try to confuse him using audio unlike the previous 2 installments wherein you only focus on one or two cameras.
New features were also introduced like rebooting the Camera system, Audio system and Ventilation systen which are important in winning the night. The one animatronic which is Springtrap also seems rather smart and it gives way to scarier jumpscares and more panicking whenever one of the systems go down.
The easter eggs also have increased the game as they are key to understanding the whole mystery of Five Nights at Freddy's.
I have to say, it was rater fun piecing out the story and finding all the easter eggs Scott hid in the game.
There is also a good ending and bad ending and perhaps most of the first time players (or those who didn't bother to check the internet) will get the bad ending.
In order to get the good ending the players must get involved in the internet and search it or figure it out themselves.
This was a good idea because more and more will get involved in the fanbase and truly get intrigued with what the game offers.
I do hope the whole FNAF franchise ends here but there are still some unanswered questions left out there. If there is going to be FNAF 4, as long as it remains its quality and terror, Scott Cawthon can gladly have my money once more.
With,
+ A terrifying atmosphere,
+ A terrifying antagonist (Springtrap),
+ Hallucinations to make sure you won't get comfy in your seat,
+ Easter Eggs,
+ Players get involved and intrigued in the FNAF lore.


Verdict: 8.5/10