Halo 3 | Teen Ink

Halo 3

May 19, 2009
By Adrien Trieu BRONZE, Marietta, Georgia
Adrien Trieu BRONZE, Marietta, Georgia
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Halo 3

Halo 3 is the third game of the tremendous first-person shooter series and the last. Its is a fantastic game and has many features like creating your own games to making your own maps. You should really give Halo 3 and try and see if you like it.

First Halo 3 has the cool mode called Forge. Forge mode is when you can go into any map and mess around with it like add your own objects, some ideas that you can make is like maybe a castle or a racetrack. Also after you create a good map that you like then you can make a game type that could go with it your map. The game could be a slayer or fun zombie game.

Next there is the fun campaign which takes you through the final days of Master chief. You can find skulls and can get achievements for finding them. A cool feature is that you can play 4 player online co-op with your friends and you guys can help each other find skulls and get achievements. Campaign is good but short you can finish it in about 8 hours or so. There are new enemies that you face and some are hard and some are really easy.

Last I want to talk about the awesome multiplayer. You can go into multiplayer and fight against other people online.
There are ranks and a cool feature is that you can customize your own character. Some armor you will have to unlock by playing campaign.

Overall Halo 3 is a really good game, you should get it and it will be worth your while. You will have tons of fun playing this and will put many hours into this game.

The author's comments:
I chose this because I really like video games and it interested me.