Runescape on PC | Teen Ink

Runescape on PC

April 29, 2012
By Jack1 SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
Jack1 SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

For my game review, I will be reviewing the MMORPG game Runescape. A MMORPG game is a massive multiplayer online role playing game. Over 100,000+ Runescapers are on the game at any given time. There are many aspects to this game, such as training a various amount of skills, completing challenging quests, completing minigames, and hanging out with friends.


Skills is a main thing to do in Runescape. Training skills takes time and effort for a reward. There are numerous requirements to some quest that involve skills. To complete quests, you must need the right materials and skill levels to complete some of the more difficult ones. There are 99 levels to each skill except dungeoneering (120 levels). For each mastery of any said skill, you are eligible to purchase a skill cape for 99000 gold pieces from the corresponding skill master, which are located all around the Runescape world. If you purchase a membership, there are 12 more skills in which to explore, train, and master. Also, there are a numerous amount of guilds that you can gain access to by gaining a certain level in a skill. Runescape offers a house building spot to any Runescape member. Along with that house, you can train the Construction skill so you can add-on to your house and personalize it to anything you desire.


There are numerous quests that Runescape has to offer. Completing quests will grant you access to spots in which no other people can go unless that quest is completed. These areas can benefit skills and money making because they feature spots in which to trains skills and make money that is more convenient than doing it outside the quest area.


The author's comments:
I love this game, and if you dont like the article, then go actually play it yourself and become hooked!