Call of Duty MW3 | Teen Ink

Call of Duty MW3

December 9, 2011
By travisn4 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
travisn4 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

MW3 is a new world wide video game that millions of people play everyday. Some people can’t get enough of it; while others think it shouldn’t have been made in the first place. I’m here to tell you my thought on this whole thing if you should like it or dislike it.

MW3 is a fun game for many people but mostly for young adults because it involves corruptive violence, such as killing and shooting and we all know those teenagers love violence especially if it involves using guns.

Many people don’t like this game, mostly adults because they think its pulling the child away from the real world, and just staying in the game world. Maybe they’re right, because sometimes when you’re too involved in gaming you forget about the more important things like your school work, and that can make your grades drop rapidly!

But a reason why this game is good is it teaches people teamwork and it lets people make new friends around the world and even play with friends that you know right in your home town by going online and connecting with each other in your own game or with others. This game even contains campaign which is the story mode of the game which is basically playing solo by your self.

There is another cool feature in this game which is called, Special Ops. This also has a two player mode where you can play missions that involve saving people and even trying to kill people. And in special ops it even has, for the 1st mission a training mode which allows you to practice shooting targets and practice throwing grenades if you’re first getting started in the game.

And these are some facts about this new world wide game so you can chose to like it and jump into one of the best selling games for this year and enjoy your self in a epic game play or you can miss out and never know what it feels like to be a MW3 gamer.