perfect dark zero on syfi | Teen Ink

perfect dark zero on syfi

March 10, 2011
By ortizm8 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
ortizm8 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Companies background
They've been on the scene under the name rare for 25 years, and there Ultimate legacy stretches back further still.
Established in 1985 to focus on the expanding console market, they partnered with Nintendo and sealed a reputation for quality with titles ranging from Donkey Kong Country to Goldeneye.
The acquisition of Rare by Microsoft Game Studios came about in 2002. They went on to support the Xbox 360 debut with two of the three launch games, Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero. Subsequent years saw them innovate with Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, the Viva Piñata franchise and there pioneering work on Xbox 360 Avatars.
They continue to target top-tier development at both of there custom-built rural HQ and new Birmingham facility. The boundless opportunities afforded by Microsoft’s Kinect are there current source of inspiration.
I play Viva Piñata, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, and Perfect Dark Zero on my xbox360.

The game
The year is 2020. The future is dark. Ruthless corporations compete in a savage, unseen war for global domination. Fueled by vengeance, Joanna Dark is thrown into a raging battle of corporate conspiracy and corruption, where truth and the fate of the world rests on the barrel of her gun.
Leap into the next generation of gaming as you guide Joanna in the gripping prequel to the original mega hit “Perfect Dark”.