Fifa Soccer 10 | Teen Ink

Fifa Soccer 10 MAG

October 28, 2010
By Dan Hass BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
Dan Hass BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Since I was bored this weekend, I decided to buy a new game for my Xbox. I found one that I'd been wanting for a long time: “Fifa Soccer 10.” I had bought a previous version and liked it. On top of that, I had heard about many improvements. Instead of moving in the eight cardinal directions like the previous game, you can now move your player a complete 360-degrees. This makes playing defense much harder and adds strategy.

Along with other changes, this game has much better graphics, all the way down to its blades of grass. The players have so much detail in the poise and body structure that you can tell them apart just from their stature. Also, the rosters are updated, giving you a better experience as a gamer since the players actually play for that team.

All of the previous gaming modes are still available, including Be a Pro, Franchise Mode, and Dynasty Mode. In addition, there is a new game mode that allows you to build a fantasy team and go all the way to glory. This is available for a short time though; it is only a trial. Once your trial is over, you will have to buy that game mode.

The Xbox Live gameplay is much faster than before, mainly because the creators decided to use a new server. Your connection with other players around the world is much faster and smoother, allowing for a more realistic game. This game is also great to play with friends or by yourself. It brings a challenge every time you play.