MODERN WARFARE 2 on WAR | Teen Ink

MODERN WARFARE 2 on WAR

April 7, 2010
By jpatty BRONZE, Harrogate, Tennessee
jpatty BRONZE, Harrogate, Tennessee
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
hard work beats talent if talent dont work hard


Infinity Ward’s ‘Modern Warfare 2’ has now been on the market for a few months. If you don’t have it or would like to get it you can get it at your local wal-mart, blockbuster, game stop, ect. It will cost you roughly $55.00. This is the best game on the market and it will keep you glued to your t.v and/or computer screen.

This edition has a shorter story mode, but a lot more action packed without the in-between boring scenes. The story mode can be completed in around four and half hours. What the game lacks in campaign, it makes up for in the new special ops game mode, which gives you many different challenges with a friend or solo. The best part of the game is the multi player online. Hands down.

The campaign is none stop action. In my opinion, the best of the games so far. The ending is really dramatic: just a warning for those who get a lil pumped. Really can’t say much more without giving away the ending. The special ops were a big plus for me. It allows you to have a challenge to beat your own times, or if you are just bored or want to kill something. The multi player is what has me wrapped; I can sit and play until I fall over asleep.

The population of online gamers surpassed the billions mark for all the ps3, x-box, and pc systems. The game shattered records coming into the first five days of the box office with 550 million games sold. This comes to my only downfall of the game- lack of sleep, loss of job, or being truant at school.


If you’re an fps (first person shooter) fan, and you are looking for a game, this is the one to get. Hands down game of the year and top seller. This is a for sure 5 out of 5 controllers.

WARNING this product may be addictive.