Top Voted TV Show Reviews

Here are the top voted TV show reviews:

voted
#1
M*A*S*H This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
War. A glorious thing, right? Only occasionally for Hawkeye, Klinger, B.J., Potter, Hotlips, Mulcahy, Braymore, and McIntyre, who are all stationed in Camp 4077 during the Korean War. The events that take place there are captured in the 251... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#2
Reaper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Don’t laugh. The local DMV really is a portal to hell. At least it is in the CW comedy “Reaper.” Sam Oliver (Bret Harrison) is just another slacker working at the local utility store until the devil shows up on his twenty-first birthday.... (more »)
voted
#3
House This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“House” is my favorite show because it is one of the few programs on TV that my friends and I agree on. Gregory House is a misanthropic doctor who works at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey. Years before, he suffered an... (more »)
10 comments
voted
#4
Glee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Can we have a round of applause for a realistic show about high school? Thank you. “Glee,” a new series on FOX, is about students trying to find their niche. And they do – in the Glee Club. Their principal is looking for any excuse to... (more »)
117 comments
voted
#5
South Park This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Oh, my God! They killed Kenny!” This simple phrase elicits a grin from almost every teen in America – and disapproving looks from many adults. Some may argue that “South Park” is a vulgar, crude show that should be banned, while others... (more »)
7 comments
voted
#6
Community This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Thirty-something disbarred lawyer Jeff (Joel McHale from “The Soup”) enrolls in community college after having problems with his law school degree, allegedly obtained “in Colombia” and mistakenly believed to be “from Columbia.” At the... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#7
Planet Earth This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Recently I watched a very interesting nature series called “Planet Earth.” I thought it was going to be another boring educational video, but I was very wrong. “Planet Earth” begins with footage of a polar bear and her cub. I was amazed... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#8
The Secret Life of the American Teenager This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
ABC Family made a daring move in creating the new hit series, “The Secret Life of the American Teenager.” The show focuses on Amy Juergens (Shailene Woodley), a 15-year-old who has just discovered she is pregnant. Viewers follow Amy as her... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#9
Frontier House This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Ever wonder if a twenty-first century family could survive in the pioneer days, working, eating, sleeping, and living as settlers did in the 1800s? For anyone who loves American history, especially the settlement of the West, I highly recommend... (more »)
voted
#10
Degrassi: The Next Generation This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Degrassi: The Next Generation” is a teen drama that will have you hooked from the first episode. During its eight seasons, viewers have been introduced to Degrassi High School and the stories of regular teenagers trying to fit in. With peer... (more »)
10 comments
voted
#11
Lost This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
When it first premiered four years ago, this “Cast Away” meets “Lord of the Flies” television drama made for hot morning-after discussions. Six seasons later, having endured catastrophe, death, time travel, and of course, the revelation of... (more »)
voted
#12
The Vampire Diaries This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
If you want a break from the mushy-gushy stories of erratic and eternal teenage love, I suggest you begin feeding from “The Vampire Diaries.” In this new TV series, 17-year-old Elena Gilbert is trying to cope with the recent loss of her... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#13
Everybody Hates Chris This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a breakthrough. Finally, a TV show about a teenager's life – without the angst. “Everybody Hates Chris” depicts comedian Chris Rock's youth in Bedford-Stuyvesant, a poor Brooklyn, NY neighborhood. As a... (more »)
3 comments
voted
#14
Scrubs This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Scrubs” has been one of my favorite shows for years. It's provided not just laughs, but endearing and interesting back stories that made me grow attached to every character. Even though the last season wasn't as good as I'd hoped, I was still... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#15
Sober House This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Who's to say a combination of two reality shows can't turn out great? The VH1 series “Sober House” brings together two addiction-based shows, “Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew” and “Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew,” in a spinoff that's... (more »)
voted
#16
The Walking Dead This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Zombies are one of the most popular monsters of all time. They have inspired a generation of movies, video games, and books, and have earned their place among other popular monsters like vampires and werewolves. However, there have never... (more »)
1 comment