Top Voted TV Show Reviews

Here are the top voted TV show reviews:

voted
#1
Gilmore Girls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     “Gilmore Girls,” now in its seventh (and final) season, is an amazing television show that follows the lives of the mother/daughter team of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. Lorelai is an energetic, opinionated... (more »)
32 comments
voted
#2
The Office This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     It is a Thursday night, and I make sure I am finished with homework and ready to turn on the television. I sit down in the living room with my family prepared to laugh out loud at our favorite show, “The... (more »)
10 comments
voted
#3
Family Guy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   "It seems today, all ya see is violence in moviesand sex on TV. But where are those good old-fashioned values, on which we used torely? Lucky there's a family guy! Lucky there's a man who, positively can do allthe things... (more »)
7 comments
voted
#4
House This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Hugh Laurie stars as Dr. Gregory House, a maverick, anti-social doctor who specializes in infectious disease diagnosis and is not afraid to go over the line to solve every case that he is assigned. He is inconsiderate... (more »)
15 comments
voted
#5
Gossip Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
      Based on the books by Cecily von Ziegesar, “Gossip Girl” is sure to be a hit. Airing on the CW Wednesdays at 9/8 Central, “Gossip Girl” promises an hour of beautiful people and juicy details.... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#6
CSI This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     The wind howls across the desolate sands of Nevada. A gunshot resonates through the desert. In the distance, a black SUV drives off, leaving a bloody mass of flesh.This is a typical opening of an episode of... (more »)
6 comments
voted
#7
Saturday Night Live: A Show In Decline This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   "Saturday Night Live" is not the same show that it once was. During the prime years of SNL stars including Eddie Murphy, Chevy Chase and John Belushi were constantly creating new, fresh skits which were funny and... (more »)
8 comments
voted
#8
The Wonder Years This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   If you thought you were never going to see it again, you were wrong. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's "The Wonder Years." We all grew up with this show, and felt all the problems Kevin went through. It was... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#9
Buffy The Vampire Slayer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   If you ask anyone where I am on Tuesday nights, they willtell you I'm home watching "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." It's true; Inever miss "Buffy." There's just something about being curledup, heart racing,... (more »)
6 comments
voted
#10
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   Regis Philbin, famous host ofTV's "Regis and Kathy Lee," has begun a newdimension in his TV career. His latest show is called"Who Wants to be a Millionaire." Ten contestants areasked the same question and the... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#11
The Rosie O'Donnell Show This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   You might have heard the phrase"cute patutie" or "Tommy, can you hear me!" from "The RosieO'Donnell Show." She loves children and talks about her ownall the time, including the troubles of potty training herthree-year-old son... (more »)
1 comment
voted
#12
I Love Lucy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   The farewell of "Seinfeld" makes me think back to "I Love Lucy." They can be compared in many ways. Lucy had 179 episodes; Seinfeld had 180. Seinfeld had a huge audience watching his final episode; Lucy had a... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#13
Grey’s Anatomy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy” is about five surgical interns trying to survive their internships to become surgeons. I have watched this show since its first episode. While medically incorrect at points, it revives viewers’ interest in shows... (more »)
6 comments
voted
#14
The Simpsons This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   For me, one of the most enjoyableshows on television is "The Simpsons." On the air for almostten years, the show finds its way into millions of Americanhomes every night of the week. The show is the basis for manyentertaining... (more »)
8 comments
voted
#15
Heroes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Every new TV season some viewers are overwhelmed and cannot decide which show to watch. This year, for those who have discovered NBC’s “Heroes,” the search is over. NBC has introduced a sci-fi show... (more »)
2 comments
voted
#16
The Family Guy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   Last Sunday I was genuinely excited at the thought of watching a TVshow on Fox. Most might think I mean the comedy "TheSimpsons." Although that is usually true, this particular SundayI was itching to see Fox's newest... (more »)
5 comments