V (2009) | Teen Ink

V (2009)

December 19, 2009
By SowmyaA SILVER, San Jose, California
SowmyaA SILVER, San Jose, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is full of unpredictability, so enjoy it while you can.


This remake of the 1983 classic science fiction drama has revolutionized Tuesday nights on ABC. V’s premise is about a group of aliens called the Visitors or Vs who come to Earth and claim their intentions as peaceful, but as they slowly engrain themselves into human society, their true intentions are nothing but to reak havoc on Earth. As the season has progessed, we learn tha Vs have been on Earth for a long time and a group of Vs called the 5th Column, wants to seek out the destruction of the V’s representative, Anna, played by Morena Baccarin who is relatively unknown.. With the introduction of an FBI agent and a priest, the 5th Column finds help and soon the battle begins. V is an action-packed series that tries to answer the question of how earth would respond to an extra-terrestrial invasion. It takes you on a journey through the world of aliens and the preservation of humanity. It’s highly entertaining and you are completely hooked because of the amazing plot twists that occur in every show. Unfortunately, V will not return until March 2010, but you can get caught up on the episodes at Hulu.com or abc.com/shows/v.