Most Discussed Music Reviews

Here are the most discussed music reviews:

182
comments
How Music Affects Teens
The Affect Music Has On Different Teens Music is something that every person has his or her own specific opinion about. Different people have different taste, and various types of music have many ways of leaving an impact on someone.... (more »)
182 comments
115
comments
Jonas Brothers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
My taste in music is very selective. I prefer older bands, like Switchfoot, Snow Patrol – bands teenagers usually say, “Huh? Who are they?” But even with the Veronicas, the Beatles, and Bob Marley on my iPod, I had to check out the new pop... (more »)
115 comments
100
comments
David Archuleta - This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
David Archuleta’s self-titled debut album is one of those discs that never get old. If you are a fan of pop, soft ballads, or just good music to rock around your bedroom to, you will be starstruck. The album opens with the chart-topping song... (more »)
100 comments
comments
Twilight Soundtrack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
There was one thing besides the movie that die-hard Twilight fans were waiting for this November. On November 4th, the “Twilight” movie soundtrack was released. To be honest, I felt a little embarrassed pre-ordering the CD. Didn't... (more »)
99 comments
comments
Selena Gomez - "Kiss & Tell" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Miley who? Since the release of Selena Gomez's first CD, “Kiss & Tell,” the hearts of many fans have transferred from the kid-candy pop of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus to the sweet sound of Gomez's soothing voice. The Disney actress tries to... (more »)
83 comments
comments
The Beatles – This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“The Beatles One” is by far the best Beatles ­album ever compiled. It was released in 2000 and includes all of the band's biggest pop rock hits from the U.K. and the U.S. Most of the songs were ­released during the '60s, and all but two were... (more »)
71 comments
comments
Hannah Montana – This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
This Disney triple threat is back for her second soundtrack and first solo CD that includes two discs. The first contains music from the hit Disney Channel show “Hannah Montana.” You get a glimpse ­into Miley's world on this self-titled... (more »)
56 comments
comments
Taylor Swift – This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
If you are a country-music fan, you are well aware of Taylor Swift, the talented singer/songwriter known for her songs about relationships. Swift's new album, “Fearless,” continues that theme. Swift music displays past relationships and... (more »)
55 comments
comments
Evanescence – This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
In a world of over-processed voices and vulgar lyrics, finding real music is almost ­impossible, especially metal. Everywhere you turn, you see media drones smiling from the covers of CDs. Evanescence is a gothic metal act that has managed to... (more »)
55 comments
comments
Love Me by Justin Bieber
The hit teen sensation, Justin Bieber is over-rated. He is a fifteen-year-old boy singing about loving and doing girls. In the song “Love Me”, Bieber sings, “Love me, Love me, say that you love me. Fool me, fool me. Oh how you do me.” I... (more »)
43 comments
comments
Baby ft. Ludacris by Justin Bieber
Justin Biebers new single entitled "Baby," features famous rapper Ludacris and I really wish I had something good to say about this song, but I have to be honest, it kind of hurt to listen to it. The song starts off with the verse... (more »)
34 comments
comments
love&war by Barlowgirl
Barlowgirl's new cd "love&war" is an 11 track stop-and-make-you-think album worth picking up. "love&war" is the soundtrack to the fight to show others love while being at war with mainstream culture and ideas.... (more »)
31 comments
comments
Flyleaf – “Flyleaf” This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“I will break into your thoughts, with what’s written on my heart.” Lacey Mosely begins with high-pitched, smooth vocals, drawing you into the soft sound of her voice. However, this lead singer of the alternative-metal band, Flyleaf, shows... (more »)
30 comments
comments
Ke$ha - "Animal" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
With her upbeat pop sound, Ke$ha was bound to be a hit. Her single “TiK ToK” was released last summer and ­instantly became number one. The song broke records all over the world, so the standards for her new album “Animal” were very high.... (more »)
27 comments
comments
David Archuleta Christmas from the Heart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
David Archuleta's new album, “Christmas from the Heart,” is filled with entrancing, traditional Christmas songs as well as captivating carols in many languages. When I first saw the album art, I didn't love it. The cover is very... (more »)
27 comments
comments
Justin Bieber - "My World" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
On November 17, 2009, Justin Bieber, a 15-year-old discovered on YouTube, came out with his first album. Island Records and the pop star Usher helped young Justin put together “My World.” Bieber has quickly won over the hearts of many young... (more »)
25 comments