Taylor Swift – | Teen Ink

Taylor Swift – MAG

If you are a country-music fan, you are well aware of Taylor Swift, the talented singer/songwriter known for her songs about relationships. Swift's new album, “Fearless,” continues that theme.

Swift music displays past relationships and personal stories, which gives a bird's-eye view of her life. “Fearless,” the first track, illustrates a perfect first date, and the story will capture the hearts of girls all over the world. “White Horse” is a slower song that counters “Love Story” because there is no Prince Charming in the end. Girls will relate to other great songs like “You Belong With Me,” “Breathe,” and “Fifteen.”

Although Taylor is just 18, she shines in the music industry and within two years has made her mark on country music.
This album is uplifting when you are sad and brings out the best when you are happy; the music varies with some slow songs and some high energy beats. “I think ‘fearless' is ­having fears but jumping ­anyway,” Swift says.

“Fearless” is truly worth listening to, even if you are not a country fan. Swift's pure voice radiates in each song, and her honest feelings come to life.

pianokeysevie SILVER, Clinton, Maryland

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

See.. I like her voice on CDs, but it's not as good when she sings live.. She's really pretty and all, and she's talented, but not super talented, in my opinion that is

callie15 BRONZE, North Plains, Oregon

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?"
-Chuang Tzu

"No man with a good car needs to be justified!"
-Wise Blood

Nice review! I used to love Taylor Swift so much when I was younger, and her first cd will remain close to my heart. However, I can't say that she really is a country singer. She's more main-stream.

browneyedcat said...
on May. 6 2011 at 11:29 am
browneyedcat, Melbourne Beach, Florida
she's like, 21 now.

journey2dream BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
santiz

taylor swift is one of my favorite artists she is a girl who knows what its like to have guy problems and is not afrade to talk about it she is one of my insperations a true role model she is and her songs are all unbeleivable and she seems like the sweetest girl on earth and fun to be with iwords couldnt describ how talented she is

Duane BRONZE said...
Duane BRONZE, Wathena, Kansas

What comes around goes around

That sucks I have had it for like sence it came out

Duane BRONZE said...
Duane BRONZE, Wathena, Kansas

What comes around goes around

I am the same way with her songs like love story and you belong with me I played that for my GF and she loved it so much she started to cry but I love you taylor swift wh

Aderes47 GOLD said...
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Henry Drummond

I love Taylor Swift!

Hope Udarbe said...
Hope Udarbe, Westminster, Colorado
well taylor swift is my role model

abby_lynn BRONZE, Salisbury, Maryland

yesterday is behind you tomorrow will be a gift and today live like its your last day

i had it in my dads cd player and then it got stuck

princess6 GOLD said...
princess6 GOLD, Berwyn, Illinois

"You choose your own destiny" :)

My favorrite song by her is shouldve said no

HARLEE said...
HARLEE, Wichita Falls, Texas

yay, oh my,yuh,that's what he said, your mamma, that's why your all th way over there, freek you give me a $1.

Well Taylor Swift is beautiful and very out going. She's my hero and i hope to be like her some day. Yeah it may not happen. But you have to keep dreaming right?

horsegirl27 GOLD, Los Angeles, California

A dog comes when called; a cat takes a message and gets back to you

I think her voice in some songs is really good, but in others, it almost pains me. I so love her songs though. Also, out of curiosity, who thinks shes prettier hait straight compared to long?

TheJust ELITE said...
on Oct. 16 2010 at 8:43 am
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

How is saying they thinks she can't sing hating on everyone? Really? It's their opinion, leave them alone. I'm not too fond of her voice either. It's our opinion. That's all there is to it.

Great article, though I must say I don't think she's as great as everyone says. :/ But great article! :)

ammm123 said...
on Sep. 28 2010 at 9:08 am
I completly agree! I think she writes great songs, & I can relate to so many of them. But I don't think she has a good voice at all.

Tay22 said...
on Sep. 28 2010 at 8:34 am
I dont think she is one of the best singers out there. But i like her songs. If someone else could sing them, then that would be great.

J.L.G said...
on Sep. 28 2010 at 8:33 am
J.L.G, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
I think Taylor Swift is a good singer, she has good songs, and she is pretty.. Great artical by the way.

J.L.G said...
on Sep. 28 2010 at 8:31 am
J.L.G, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
I think you have a great opinion! I love Taylor Swifts song to!

J.L.G said...
on Sep. 28 2010 at 8:30 am
J.L.G, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
I think if you don't like her it's okay but some people do and it's not all that nice to say she sucks and stuff.

JessieB SILVER said...
on Jun. 30 2010 at 10:38 am
JessieB SILVER, Elkton, Maryland

an eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind~Ghandi

I have never listen to a Taylor Swift song that didn't get stuck in my head. I usually like a different genre in music, but there's something about her songs that put me in a better mood when I'm sad, and have me dancing when I usually HATE dancing.

Diana101 GOLD said...
Diana101 GOLD, Grove City, Ohio

"God's delays are not God's denials"

That is like so cool!!!