*Nsync This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

NSYNCI could feel the electricity in the air as I stood in my floor seat at the New Haven Palace waiting for the concert to begin. The masses of screaming 12-year-olds were excited beyond anyone I've ever seen. Black lights lit the stage as *NSYNC took the stage in glowing white space suits. Their dances and movements were amazing, but once the suits came down, so did the show. The *NSYNC boys were wearing the same outfits they wore to their Macy's concert in New York City. Their routine was the same. Almost every aspect was hackneyed and used. It was as if I was at home watching their Disney concert on TV again. The only creative part was *NSYNC's BeeGee montage. Although the show was banal, the band played exceptionally well and the light show was fantastic. The concert was enough to tantalize those in puberty, but did nothing to stimulate their older audiences..