Byron Cage - “An Invitation to Worship” | Teen Ink

Byron Cage - “An Invitation to Worship”

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Byron Cage “An Invitation to Worship”

Byron Cage's 2005 album: “ An Invitational to Worship” is my meditation CD. It continuously reminds me of the peace that passes all understanding. This gospel CD is my inspiration of the day. His CD is not just singing, but its also preaching the word of God.

My favorite song on this CD is “ Breathe”. The song says “ This is the air I breathe, your holy presence living in me. This is my daily bread; your very words are spoken to me.”
Meaning, with every breath I breathe is God. “This is my daily bread, your very words spoken to me.” Meaning, your words is what plays in my mind and gets me through the day.

As a young adult growing up in this world, we often struggle with the right thing to do physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I listen to this CD on the bus to school both morning and afternoon. I even listen to it when I'm driving from place to place. I challenge each youth to get this CD. I originally got it because I sing “We Love You” at church, but ever since then I listen constantly to it. I even have one song on my voicemail!

on Dec. 9 2020 at 11:36 am
Narniagirl4ever BRONZE, Bluffton, South Carolina

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work."
- Anonymous

Yes, I love this album. It is so incredibly powerful! I listened to it after I found out that my grandmother was diagnosed with cancer and it really encouraged me.