The New Miley Cyrus by Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus new song 'Wrecking Ball" was a beautiful song.Her music video well thats a whole other story.Her video to me was a waste of 5 minutes.She ruined a perfect song with a horrifing video.In the music video she licks hammers and swings naked on a wrecking ball crying.Maybe its just me but honestly I just do not get the point of the video.In another video of hers "We Cant Stop" she is partying with friends and twerking the whole time,its unbearable! Miley has fans under 12 watching this.She is DEFINATELY not a good role model for kids.When I was younger I adored her,i bought EVERYTHING with her face on it,but now shes just... I dont even have words to describe her. Im actually scared to see what the next generation of kids is going to become.

L.A.L.Etc said...
today at 9:50 pm:
Milley Cyrus isn't as  wrong you think she said hannah montanna died before she did those things in a lot of her interviews so really it's the parents fault because they could have paid attention or put up parental locks to have not let their kids seen that. Plus a lot of shows have twerking in them, not just Milley.

cm1218This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Miley Cyrus is an indivdual. We all are. No one ever stays the same. For better or for worse. I think its funny how people still think about miley cyrus as "Hannah Montana" when hanah montana was a fictional character miley cyrus is a real person and thats who she is. Nothing anyone says is going to change that. I honestly love her. Everything in this article is anything but right. If you dont like who she is thats fine but she is fun and  loving and she  works hard and doesn... (more »)

1DLover5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:05 pm :
You Just Copied What I Said! And She Thinks Just Because Shes 21 She Can Do Whatever She Wants Not Caring What The Fans Think Or Matter Of Fact What Anyone Thinks. She Scarred Millions Of Her Fans.REMINDER She Has Fans That Are 5 And 6 Years Old And Look What Shes Doing To Them.And Now Because She Was A Great Role Model In Hannah Montana Fans Are Still Looking Up To Her And Coping Everything She Does.There Are Videos On Youtube Of Little Kids Twerking Beacuse Their "Role Model" Miley C... (more »)

cmd1221This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 13, 2013 at 8:23 pm :
i dont think she has fans that are 5-6 years old considering hannah montana ended like 4 years ago so theyd be like 1. Shes under a microscope anything she does is wrong. Its funny how people only remember whats shes done wrong when shes done so many things right. And kids arent twerking cause miley cyrus did it theyre twerking cause they want to. i like miley cyrus and i dont twerk. shes succesful and is going to be named person of the year. I'm not saying what shes doing is amazing ane eve... (more »)

Mileym said...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:12 am:
@iDLover5 I think its funny how you're ok with 5 guys talking about "getting some" but not ok with Miley Cyrus' wrecking ball. :l

cm1218This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 3, 2013 at 6:27 pm :
i couldnt agree more!

Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:08 pm :
Well At Least One Direction Dont Embarres Themselves Like Miley Cryrus. You Dont See One Direction Twerking And Being Naked In Their Videos. Miley Cyrus Is Only Doing This To Get Attention. When Hannah Montana Ended No One Seemed To Bother With Her Anymore Thats Why Shes Making A Fool Of  Herself Now.

Dec. 13, 2013 at 8:30 pm :
actually harry styles did twerk and louis always does his 'hip thrusts' which i dont know if you know what that actually means. and  miley cyrus isnt making a fool of her self shes clearly enjoying who she is and is making money while doing it. and its not a matter of getting it for attention shes being her self and if she gets attention for that then kudos for her!

Annie_jane said...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:05 am:
I'm sorry but everything after the "wrecking all is a beautiful song" couldn't be more wrong. What people need to realize is that Miley Cyrus doesn't want to be and doesn't need to be some child's role model. She's 20 (I believe) let her live her life. If you like her music and not her videos then stick to just listening to it. I'm sorry but you're being ridiculous. Other artist have done so much worse but because everyone wants a role model for their kids Miley can't live her life the way she w... (more »)

AlabianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree with this completely! Well written! I used to love her music too, but now I feel ashamed to be playing her new stuff in my room. I mean, what kind of an impact is this having on little kids? Well put! 5/5 cyberstars!

Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:53 pm :
Aww Thanks! :)

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sure, Miley Cyrus has changed a bit, but who didn't expect this? I mean, why aren't people freaking out when Katy Perry or Lady GaGa does this? The ONLY reason anyone is complaining about this is because she once had a show on the disney channel. I personally think that the old "Hannah Montana" fans have either grown up or moved on to some other teen pop icon.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:18 pm :
No one freaks out about Lady Gaga or Katy Perry doing this because it's thier persona already. When they started their careers, they were already like they are now. Miley wasn't. It's apparent that she's doing it purposely for attention. Just to make people talk like right now. :P

Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:25 pm :
Thank You! Thats What I Think Too.

32littlelionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thankyou for writing this. Every word of this is absolutlly true.

Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:05 pm :
Lol It Was My Pleasure :)