The New Miley Cyrus by Miley Cyrus | Teen Ink

The New Miley Cyrus by Miley Cyrus

By 1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey
1DLover5 SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Keep Calm And Love One Direction <3

Miley Cyrus new song 'Wrecking Ball" was a beautiful song.Her music video well thats a whole other story.Her video to me was a waste of 5 minutes.She ruined a perfect song with a horrifing video.In the music video she licks hammers and swings naked on a wrecking ball crying.Maybe its just me but honestly I just do not get the point of the video.In another video of hers "We Cant Stop" she is partying with friends and twerking the whole time,its unbearable! Miley has fans under 12 watching this.She is DEFINATELY not a good role model for kids.When I was younger I adored her,i bought EVERYTHING with her face on it,but now shes just... I dont even have words to describe her. Im actually scared to see what the next generation of kids is going to become.

I wrotets piece because im tired of the student in my grade and everyone else saying how "cool" she is.

on Oct. 22 2013 at 3:06 pm
Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other

When I was a boy, I would always hear scary things in the news and my mother would say to me, "Always look for the helpers. Everywhere you look you will always find people helping." - Fred Rogers

Sure, Miley Cyrus has changed a bit, but who didn't expect this? I mean, why aren't people freaking out when Katy Perry or Lady GaGa does this? The ONLY reason anyone is complaining about this is because she once had a show on the disney channel. I personally think that the old "Hannah Montana" fans have either grown up or moved on to some other teen pop icon.

on Oct. 19 2013 at 7:33 pm
InTheAsylum SILVER, Henrico, Virginia

Writing with a white crayon on white paper is like loving someone who doesn't like you back....It marks but, always invisible

Thankyou for writing this. Every word of this is absolutlly true.