Lil Wayne- Is he really what you think he is ?

The artist many know him by is Lil Wayne and I'm sure many know of his new song "Got Money" featuring T-pain and Mack Maine. At the beginning of the video Lil Wayne his father known as Bird Mann and the other singer / rappers are planning a plan to rob a bank.Of course when my parents first saw the video they disapproved right away.Once they figured out that the money they got from the bank they where all robbing was for the people who were well in need of money after the hurricane Katrina. Of course this was the wrong way to go about get the money for the cause , they were saying to the younger media that people arent trying hard enough to give to the cause so they had to take ther own action by how they would handle the situation . Many people get the idea that they where just teaching young children my age to rob banks and steal from others . Many of the words in the song were explicit and not made for younger children , but the idea was to tell the younger media to take matters in there own hands and not to wait for others to navigate them to do it. I do agree they should have went about it in a different matter other then robbing a banks and forcing people to do it.That goes to show you that,robbing banks in a music video has to get our attention to care about others in there time of need. =]

lil wayne is cool! said...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 8:33 am
LIL WAYNE IS AWESOKE

Fatty74 said...
lil wayne is my favorite rapper he is the best rapper alive

ChaosX3 said...
All i know is that alot of people have more influence than him. I don't know if you've heard of South Park Mexican but he's the realist out there. He teachs what happens on the street, from his point of view. Forget Lil Wayne

bubblegum replied...
Oct. 18, 2010 at 11:20 am
watever lil wayne is the best ok so shut up :)

wayne#1fan replied...
well if u thanx dat wayne is such a bad influence dnt sweat him datz it so all dha haterz need 2 stop && hop off stop cuz he still getz dha money he need kk!:) & u wac 4 being on dis stite lyke omg!!

money said...
well Lil wayne is a good rapper but I bet I could be better thin him .

bubblegum replied...
Oct. 18, 2010 at 11:21 am
no you cant not even close ok :)

RaquelAnonymous replied...
I don't like lil wayne. -__- His rapping sometimes doens't make any sense. Like, "If hip-hop is dead, then I am the embalming fluid."  What ever happened to good music? :/

richboy said...
he is so cool he is a good rapper