What makes you beautiful/ Devil's night by The cold truth..POP VS. ROCK | Teen Ink

What makes you beautiful/ Devil's night by The cold truth..POP VS. ROCK

By prettynino14 BRONZE, East Orange, New Jersey
prettynino14 BRONZE, East Orange, New Jersey

Live your life the way you want to and let the haters hate because they will make you go higher.

A lot of people think that pop music is probably one of the best genre of music ever invented......

My review for today is One Direction's- What makes you beautiful VS. motionless in white's- Devil's night. Most of you...well all of you have heard of a pop boy band called one direction, but i bet not even 90% of you have heard of the hard metal band called Motionless in white.
The difference between the two songs are a very long list, but the similarities is that both of them are trying to boost a person's self-esteem. While 'What makes you beautiful' is about feeling comfortable in your own skin, Devil's night is about not being afraid of raising your voice no matter how many times people tell you you would never be able to achieve.
Some of you may think that I'm trying to write a bad review about One direction, but what I'm really saying here is that even though both of these songs have different beats and one is louder than the other, the music you might think is 'Devil' music have a more powerful meaning than the one you think. Listen to a full meaning of a song before you judge...Never judge a book by its cover.

This piece was inspired by one of my friends which thought that One direction was better than any other songs or bands. I'm am not a fan of One direction or any of their songs but I do not know their personalities so i could never hate them.
P.S motionless in white is the best group ever!!

on Apr. 18 2013 at 7:54 pm

true but I like my music with meaning no matter how 'screamo' it may be..my friends always say this word for some reason

rockinannz said...
on Apr. 18 2013 at 11:47 am
rockinannz, Bronx, New York
Well I love the band anyways different goofy and stupid like boys are lml