All Of Her Music. by Taylor Swift.

Here’s the thing. Everyone has different opinions and mine on Taylor Swift just isn’t the greatest.And it isnt that i dont like Country because i love it I justdont like her. I really don’t know why she has millions of fans when all of her songs sound the same. They are just about “love” and the thing that I don’t get about that is that she is in and out of relationships all the time. I mean one song is about Taylor Lautner and then Joe Jonas I mean come on! Most of her songs aren’t even about break ups but then again she’s not staying with a guy so how can it be a “Love Story”. I understand that she is a human and not everyone is perfect but I just personally don’t like her and I know that many people disagree with me but it just happens to be that out of the few that don’t like her I am one of them.

Kylie-o said...
I would just like to say, have you ever read her lyrics carefully? I know I'm another teen girl and I absolutely love Taylor Swift, but I don't understand your reason why. Bu then again, I'm just another person you said yourself that would disagree with you. Well I accept you opinion, but I'm sure you can relate to at least one of her songs. Some people write about moments, not particularly people. Because after all moments do define our lives. I hope she write a song that will touch you in some... (more »)

she-is-a-strange-duckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 6:40 pm :
I agree... I adore Taylor Swift and I do wonder if people who say that her songs sound alike have ever listened to them all because really, I like the music just as well as the lyrics, and I love Taylor Swift. I do respect your opinion and I hope she writes a song that touches you, just like she did for me. I was going through a difficult time and I listened to "The Way I Loved You" and realized that it could have been me... thank you Taylor Swift and may she write forever :)

kk:D said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 10:23 am:
agree with you 100% Alicia1998!!!!

PointOfNoReturn said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 1:49 pm:
I don't neccesarily like HER but I like some of her songs.. theyre fun to sing and if one of them happens to apply to your own love life, it makes it even better! It doesn't always have to be about the artist