Most Recent Movie Reviews

Here are the most recent movie reviews:

Stuck In Love This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Logan Lerman? Nat Wolff? Being a teen girl with the weakness of attractive male celebrities, those names caught my eye before I even saw the title. Little did I know that I was in for a cinematic journey that had little to do with just a couple... (more »)
Glory This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Civil War is boiling over, and Antietam veteran Col. Robert Gould Shaw (Matthew Broderick) is given the offer to commandeer the United States’ 54th Massachusetts Infantry. It’s also the first all African-American division America has... (more »)
Jurassic World This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Over 20 years after dinosaurs first graced the big screen in front of millions, the captivating reptiles are back and bigger than ever in Colin Trevorrow’s “Jurassic World.” This highly anticipated film takes place on an... (more »)
Avengers: Age of Ultron This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Big blockbuster films often come with high expectations. Millions of fans were waiting to see if “Avengers: Age of Ultron” would be as amazing as the first Avengers movie, in which the team battled invading aliens in New York. With... (more »)
The Hobbit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Set in Middle Earth, The Hobbit is full of action, adventure, humor, and even a little bit of romance. This is one of the greatest adventures of all time, and the recent big-screen adaptation into a trilogy is outstanding. The Hobbit series... (more »)
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Pt. 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
District 13 has risen from the ashes, and just in time. Rescued from the shattering conclusion of the Quarter Quell, Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence), “Girl of Fire,” finds herself trapped in another explosive war, this time between... (more »)
1 comment
Daylight This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Sylvester Stallone: an actor primarily known for his action roles such as Rocky Balboa in the Rocky series and John Rambo in the Rambo saga. The first time I saw him in a movie was in Spy Kids 3 as the insane antagonist “The Toymaker”. As a... (more »)
Sleepover This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Who says a movie with four girls having the night of their lives can't hit the movie charts? This movie is nothing but laughs, with a sprinkle of battling the mean girls, and a touch of romance. Five stars is my rating for this PG movie starring... (more »)
Jurassic World This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
For some, the 650 million-year-ago past isn’t so far away. At the Jurassic World luxury resort, genetically fabricated dinosaurs pave the gateway to the ultimate theme park, where kids at heart (and actual kids) are dazzled beyond their... (more »)
Moulin Rouge This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Any Broadway fan worth their Playbills will have seen, or at the very least heard, of the musical Moulin Rouge!, a 2001 pastiche-jukebox film set in Paris that tells the tale of true love, loss and bohemian values all through vibrant colors and... (more »)
Amelie This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Foreign films are a cinematic experience all their own; and one of the loveliest foreign films one could possibly watch would be Amélie. The movie, a French romantic comedy, tells the story of Amélie Poulain; an eccentric and introverted young... (more »)
Jupiter Ascending This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Jupiter Jones (Mila Kunis) believed in fate once, much like her astronomy-obsessed father; now a toilet-cleaner pigeonholed in a den of Russian relatives, Jupiter has lost but all hope in her own destiny. But a slew of alien Keepers are on the... (more »)
The Fault in Our Stars This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
   If I was asked to put all of my feelings, thoughts, and differences into three words for 'The Fault in Our Stars', I would use, beautiful, tragic, and relative.   This box-office movie, (starring 'Shailene... (more »)
1 comment
Paper Towns This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
After over a year of waiting for the release of the movie “Paper Towns,” the film adaptation of John Green’s bestselling novel, I recently saw it and was not disappointed.  Although the plot and details of the movie... (more »)
1 comment
Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Chances are, if you attend a comic convention anywhere in the United States, you are bound to run into someone dressed in a white, button-across doctor’s coat, oversized gloves and black goggles perched atop their head, or at the very leas,... (more »)
Ant-Man This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Ant-Man” is one of Marvel’s newest movies that has swarmed into the cinematic world. It is filled with thrilling action and comedy. So far this movie is kicking off with great success taking in at least $57,000 million thus far. It is not... (more »)