Most Recent Movie Reviews

Here are the most recent movie reviews:

Beauty and the Beast
On March 23, Walt Disney Pictures released one of their biggest film projects ever- Beauty and the Beast. This film stars Emma Watson as Belle and Dan Stevens as The Beast/The Prince. To start off, in my opinion, their could not have been a... (more »)
Julius Ceaser (1953)
This movie/play has sparked my ultimate love for Ancient Rome. I'm only going to talk about the movie version. The movie was made in 1953 and is by far the best movie version of all the movie versions I've seen. Its my favorite movie version of a... (more »)
John WIck
By , Wilimington, DE
The movie I decide to choose was one incredible movie. This movie is one of my favorite movies. I choose the movie called “John Wick”. The movie was released on October 24th, 2014. Keanu Reeves, Michael Kyqvist,  Alfie Allen, Willem Dafoe,... (more »)
2001: A Space Odyssey
By , Wyckoff, NJ
After the success of Arthur C Clarke's science fiction novel, the famed director Stanley Kubrick took it upon himself to recreate Clarke’s envisioned story. The result, a realistic yet completely fictional masterpiece, “2001 A... (more »)
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Guardians of the Galaxy” started out as a comic book mini series by Marvel that, despite its lack of popularity in its early years, was turned into a movie by Disney five years after they bought out Marvel in 2009. The premise of... (more »)
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Foreign movies get a bad rap. We make excuses to avoid watching them: “I don’t understand the culture so I can’t relate” or “The meaning of the movie is lost in translation” or the classic “I... (more »)
Hidden Figures This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Hidden Figures” is the true story of three black women on a mission to break through the final frontier – in space and in the segregated state of Virginia. In the West Computing Group, a room of intelligent black women... (more »)
It: Chapter 1 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Let me get this straight – I hate horror movies. I nearly threw up the last time I had blood work done. But when my friends invited me to go see “It” with them, I figured that it couldn’t be that bad. And boy, was I... (more »)
Little Shop Of Horrors: Director's Cut
(Note: this review contains major spoilers for the film, both in terms of it's earliest and original endings. If you haven't seen the movie and like to be (not-so-pleasently) surprised, I wouldn't recommend reading any further.) At first,... (more »)
The Craft This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
For the past few decades, clique films have proved to be massive hits, especially ones with high school girls as the main attraction. From Heathers to Mean Girls, their clever jokes and edgy storylines have forever cemented them as iconic... (more »)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
I love these movies very much! I know every line by heart. I love the movies better. Logan Lerman is a brilliant actor and he is just as sassy, loyal and caring as Percy. So, I'll have to say is that I prefer the movies to books. (more »)
Wonder Woman
In 1941, Diana Prince, also known as Wonder Woman, first appeared in DC comics. In 1975, she got her own TV show. Now, in 2017, director Patty Jenkins brings this courageous heroine to life in a more modern and expansive set. In the new... (more »)
Wonderstruck
The movie Wonderstruck is a great movie that everyone should see. It's based on a book by Brian Selznick.   This movie is about a boy named Ben who loses his hearing due to a mysterious lightening accident. This movie is... (more »)
IT by Stephen King, Directed by Andy Muschietti...
From the chilling mastermind behind generations of coulrophobia, Stephen King’s influence ceases to halt; his timeless story brought back to theaters in a new interpretation by the creative genius of Andy Muschietti. Muschietti keeps the... (more »)
Passengers This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
A starship on its way to a planetary colony suffers malfunctions, accidentally waking one passenger 90 years before arrival. It’s too good to be true: enlisting A-listers as leads and lovers, Chris Pratt, known for the likes of comedic... (more »)
Stephen King's IT: 1990 and 2017
By , Littleton, CO
I am gonna review the movie IT by Stephen King the newest one and the 1990. I really enjoyed both of movies but i think the 1990 one was a little cheesy but it was made 1990's. I also really liked how they waited 27 years cause that's when... (more »)