Most Recent Movie Reviews

Here are the most recent movie reviews:

Suicide Squad
Summer is almost over, so it's time to review the only movie that will matter for about 2 months...or whenever Doctor Strange comes out. Suicide Squad is the second movie in the DC Extended Universe and stars a myriad of people ranging from... (more »)
Interstellar
In the future, humanity is battling its worst crisis yet. Earth appears no longer capable of supporting human life, and Cooper (Matthew McConaughey), a pilot turned farmer, might be its last hope. He’s recruited in the search for a world to... (more »)
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: Civil War is Marvel Studios latest movie to hit theaters and is one of the most popular Marvel has created yet. Directed by the Russo brothers and released on May 6, 2016, it has raked in $1,150,565,002 worldwide to date! These... (more »)
Ghostbusters (2016)
I'm drawn to controversy. I live for the discourse that comes with it. So naturally, I was first in line to see the new Ghostbusters on opening night. I went in excited, but nervous. I was rooting for this film. It's an underdog in the... (more »)
Ghostbusters (2016)
Oh boy, we all saw this one coming. Well…let’s get this over with. Ghostbusters (2016) is the remake of one of comedy’s most beloved films, aptly called Ghostbusters. In the remake of the comedy classic, a group of scientists want to... (more »)
The Princess Bride
The Princess Bride is a movie that came out in the year 1987. This is a tale of romance, mystery, adventure, and thrills. It begins showing the life of a young maden named Buttercup who fell in love with a man named Westley. They loved one... (more »)
Finding Dory
At last, thirteen years after the release of the endearing Disney film, “Finding Nemo”, in 2003, the inevitable sequel, “Finding Dory”, has finally arrived, drawing crowds from both the younger and older age groups into... (more »)
Evil Dead (2013) This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The film’s tagline is “the most terrifying film you will ever experience.” It’s weird how accurate that tag is. Like that’s…really scary. Evil Dead is the 2013 horror remake directed by Fede Alvarez and stars such non-big names... (more »)
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Avengers: Age of Ultron is a 2015 American superhero film that is produced by Marvel Studios, based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers and the sequel to the 2012 Avengers movie. When Tony Stark (Iron Man) and Bruce Banner (the... (more »)
The Green Mile
Summary of the green mile The main character in the movie is Paul Edgecombe. In the beginning of the movie we see Paul when he is an old man. Then he begins to tell his story. His story about the green mile: Paul works at the green mile. It is... (more »)
Adventures In Babysitting
On June 24 Disney Channel Debuted their 100th Original Movie "Adventures in Babysitting". The movie keeps Disney's  values Friendship, Adventure, and Clean family fun. It starred Some Familar Faces and some not so familar faces. It Starred the... (more »)
Les Misérables
Jean Valjean (Hugh Jackman) has spent nineteen years in prison, under the cruel watch of policeman Javert (Russell Crowe). But when Valjean breaks parole, a kindly old bishop (Colm Wilkinson) brings him to faith, inspiring Valjean to change his... (more »)
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
16 years in the making. The Man of Steel faces off against the Dark Knight in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, stylized as BvS. BvS has been the subject of controversy ever since 2013, when Ben Affleck, the former Daredevil, was cast as the... (more »)
Alice Through the Looking Glass This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“I will restore order to the Universe.” Walking out of the movie theatre yesterday, the only line I seemed to remember from Alice  is this so-heroic-that-it’s-funny line by Alice.  My friends and I had a good laugh over this... (more »)
The Imitation Game This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Imitation Game written by Gram Moore and directed by Morten Tyldum, stars real life historical figure Alan Turing, played by Benedict Cumberbatch. The story follows both Turing and his team of fellow great British minds through their... (more »)
Finding Dory
Finding Dory directed by Andrew Stanton and Angus Maclane, adds a whole new level of depth to it’s predecessor Finding Nemo, and a fresh element of comedy that appeals not only to it’s younger viewers but, it’s older ones as well. In the... (more »)