Most Recent Movie Reviews

Here are the most recent movie reviews:

Crash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
According to Detective Graham Waters (Don Cheadle), people are too far apart these days, yearning to feel something until they collide... And in the bustling holiday season of Los Angeles, California, we follow racial tensions all over the... (more »)
Lilo and Stitch
By , midlnad, MI
Lilo and Stitch a movie that teaches us that no matter what happens you always have your family and no matter what you have to stick with your family. The movie begins in outer space with the evil scientist jumba.   Experiment 626... (more »)
High School Musical
How do you make a love story better? Add music! A heartwarming story of a popular jock and a nerdy girl who fall for each other; Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez. They meet at a ski resort when they are both picked at random to sing... (more »)
Catch Me If You Can
It’s no surprise that Steven Spielberg has directed yet another amazing and successful movie. Making a profit of over 300 million dollars, it’s no surprise that Catch Me if You Can is a worldwide favorite. The movie is based off of... (more »)
1 comment
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
By , Wilmington , DE
Jab Tak Hai Jaan (English: As Long as I Live, literally ") Indian romantic drama film directed by Yash Chopra and written and produced by Aditya Chopra under their production banner, Yash Raj Films. It features Sha Rukh Khan, Katrina... (more »)
Girl Rising This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Did you know that over 100 million children all over the world are currently being denied education and that about half of them are girls? Most people have the belief that all children no matter what their circumstances should have the right... (more »)
La La Land This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"Here’s to the ones who dream, foolish as they may seem."  La La Land is everything I dreamed it to be and more. Not only is every frame aesthetically pleasing, the soundtrack is also amazing. Our world seems to have grown tired of... (more »)
Moana This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Aue aue, we are explorers reading every sign,” sings the ensemble in Moana, and thank goodness Disney is finally exploring uncharted waters. Not only is their latest animated movie, Moana, set in the South Pacific for the first time, but it... (more »)
Assassin's Creed This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Video game movies. We’ve seen they can be either terrible or mildly entertaining. Will Fox’s adaptation of the famous Ubisoft franchise be able to turn things around? Warcraft wasn’t great, but can this make video game movies great?... (more »)
It’s a Wonderful Life
It's a Wonderful Life is a 1946 film produced by Frank Capra, who also served as the director for this movie. It is based on the short story "The Greatest Gift,” which Philip Van Doren Stern wrote in 1939 and published privately in 1945. The... (more »)
It’s a Wonderful Life
Frosty the Snowman
By , Carnegie, PA
“Thumpity, thump, thump, thumpity, thump, thump, look at Frosty go. Thumpity, thump, thump, thumpity, thump, thump, over the hills of snow!” It’s the most wonderful time of year again. Meaning, iconic Christmas specials that... (more »)
Frosty the Snowman
By , Carnegie, PA
La La Land
With La La Land, I don’t even know where to begin. I’m intimidated by the daunting task that is reviewing it, because writing about this incredible film is like holding a delicate crystal bird in my hand. I could drop it at any moment,... (more »)
The Descendants
The Descendants, directed by Alexander Payne opens thirty two days after Elizabeth King is in a tragic boating accident leaving her in a coma and her ten and seventeen year old daughters and her distant husband (Matt king played by the... (more »)
Moana This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
It was New Year's Eve, and I decided to end 2016 by watching something that I had my eye on for quite some time before now. Ever since the announcement of Disney Pixar's "Moana", I've been eager to see it, the teaser trailer really catching my... (more »)