Pineapple Express | Teen Ink

Pineapple Express

March 18, 2009
By vince andrea BRONZE, Rockford, Michigan
vince andrea BRONZE, Rockford, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Pineapple Express was written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg. Pineapple Express is a comedy about a guy named Dale Denton 'Seth Rogen' a court process clerk, and his lazy dealer named Saul Silver 'James Franco', Who sells him a rare kind of marijuana called Pineapple Express. It is so rare that Saul is the only person in the city that sells it. While Dale goes out to smoke the pot he, witnesses a female cop murder a person he was so startled he that dropped his joint and drove away. The dirty cop recognizes the pineapple express and gets Saul to tell her who he sold it to then Saul helps Dale hide from the dirty cops.
I thought Pineapple Express was hilarious I would give this movie a five out of five stars. All the actors were perfect for their parts. What made it really funny is they had absolutely no idea at all what they were doing the whole time. Funny as it is, Pineapple Express is not a very good movie for young children because it has a lot of bad language and reference to drugs. But if you don't mind that then Pineapple Express is the perfect comedy for you.