Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

December 17, 2008
By Anonymous

“So the lion fell in love with the lamb”
“What a stupid lamb!!”
“What a sick and twisted lion!!” this is a famous quote from the best movie Twilight.

Would you really want to fall in love with a vampire? That's what this series is about? It might sound cocky because it's about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, but Twilight is one of the most popular book series right now. It is now a major motion picture. I mean why not? It's so popular. I wanted to see it the day it came out, but I knew that was going to be a no go. People camped out to get tickets. It was going to be so crowded. Tickets were sold out everywhere. In the first week Twilight made over $130 million dollars. When I got tickets, I was so excited. We decided to arrive a half an hour early because we knew it was going to be packed.

As I glared at the giant screen, I thought to myself about when this amazing movie was going to be out on DVD. I knew it was going to my favorite movie, and I would want to buy it the second it hit the shelves.
Some people say it's weird. It might seem weird, but its not. There's a whole lot more to the story than a girl who falls in love. Bella (Kristin Stewart) moves back to Forks, Washington from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her dad after her mother remarries. At school she meets Edward (Robert Pattinson) and his family. She soon finds out that Edward is and his family are vampires. He and his family only eat animals so they consider themselves good. Edward makes it his life to protect his girlfriend Bella when a couple of mean vampires try to hunt her down and kill her. Edward, his foster parents, and his adopted brothers and sister do what they can to male her safe again.
This movie grabbed me, and held me in its clutches. I give this movie 5 thumbs up and would recommend it to anyone. It's worthy every penny you spend.