Quantum of Solace | Teen Ink

Quantum of Solace

What movie devours you in action from the beginning to the end? The latest installment in the classic James Bond series, Quantum of Solace, was released just days ago and is now showing in theaters. Filled to the brim with action and suspense; you become instantly hooked on this movie with a high velocity car chase with guns chattering. James Bond played by Daniel Craig gives a spectacular performance to where you will not even want to leave for the bathroom. Some other major actors in this movie are the returning Judi Dench who plays M, Bonds boss, and also starring Mathieu Amalric who plays Dominic Greene and is one of many that is against bond.

This new blonde Bond has starred in two movies, following Pierce Bosnan, takes a different turn from the original classic Bond films. Even though his first motion picture was a remake, this one is completely an original. I would advise seeing his first film, Casino Royale, before voyaging to the theater to see his second movie; because there are many references back.

“When you can’t tell your friends from your enemies it’s time to go,” growls M, this movie captures James Bond as an exiled 007 as he battles against all odds and a huge army to save poor Middle Easterners. At first the movie becomes about the worlds most profitable recourse, oil, but soon takes a turn to another valuable resource, water. With revenge on Bonds, mind he must decide between revenge or the duty to his country. But even Bond has his weaknesses, a boiling hot girl, played by Olga Kurylenko, which gets in the way. Olga Kurylenko has starred in 10 other movie, one of which has not come out and is due to come out in 2009. Also what would a James Bond movie without a government in turmoil and is almost on the verge of collapse. The battle is long hall but it is worth it.
Keeping you on the edge of your seat, I would give this movie two thumbs up. With a cast that would be unmatched by any other; the plot seems such as something that would happen out side of Hollywood. For a fact Quantum of Solace made more than 70 million dollars on opening weekend. I would recommend this movie for any guy that love action movies.

aNtHoNy15 said...
I would have to disagree with you. I found this movie confusing and hard to keep up with, and the action sequences choppy and disoriented. Maybe the next installment will be better. Your review is written well, however.