Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, and I completely disagree with Jeremy Caplan's review of this hilarious film. So what if it doesn't aim for an Academy Award? The purpose of the movie was to make people laugh - not make it big at the Academy Awards. I agree that the plot is a little unbelievable, but that was what was so funny about it. It's supposed to be an unrealistic movie - that's why people like it so much. The characters from history are different to make the movie interesting and funny. Where would the movie be if Socrates said "No, I do not want to go into the future. I must stay here and contemplate life and our existence?" If the plot was like that, the movie would be beyond boring: it would put everyone to sleep. Likewise, when Bill and Ted say "Bogus!" or "Excellent!" and people laugh, it's because the remarks are so stupid that you have to laugh. n