Fletch Lives This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The sequel to "Fletch" sees Los Angeles reporter, avid Lakers fan, and generally cool guy Irwin Fletcher (Fletch to his buddies) on a trip to Louisiana to inherit a mansion from his late aunt. Apart from the fact that the mansion is a mess, Fletch's trip is complicated and somewhat ruined by the mysterious murder of his attorney, a brief visit to jail due to annoying a police officer, and a provocative real estate agent who wants to buy the mansion for television evangelist Jimmy Farnsworth, who, Fletch finds out, is her father (and also the owner of an amusement park called Bibleland). Fletch comes through the complex plot with a host of great disguises and put-ons, characterized by the same casual, and in some cases rather sleazy, humor that made "Fletch" so great. Unlike most sequels, this was just as good as the original. Any fan of "Fletch" will love it. n