Role models

The movie Role Models is about two energy drink salesman where one guy wheeler (Seann William Scott) is very happy-go-lucky and it seems like nothing in life can bring him down because he is always having a good time. The other guy Danny (Paul Rudd) feels like he can never win.

One day when they are giving a speech to a local high school about not doing drugs Danny parks the car in a no parking zone and tries to make a break for it but crashes the car into the school's statue. They are both sentenced to 150 hours of community service with a little big brother program called Sturdy wings. With the help of Danny and wheeler's little brothers Augie (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) and Ronnie (Bobb'e J. Thompson) they make Danny's life much better and discover things about themselves along the way.

Personally, I thought this movie was hilarious. Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd are at their funniest. I especially like this movie because it shows how even the worst day can be made into a great one. I would strongly not consider watching this with someone under the age of 18 because it has very bad language and very naughty scenes. All in all I am proud to say this movie deserves 4 out of 4 stars.