Iron Man | Teen Ink

Iron Man

Iron Man made 104 million dollars in its first three days in theaters and that profit grew to an outstanding 132 million dollar. Iron Man is great movie because it has good acting, amazing special effects, and an outstanding plot. This movie could go down as one of the greatest movies of all time.

The movie has great special effects. The tolls and living conditions in the movie were 22nd century style. The movie had great animation, such as the explosions in it. It probably took skillful animators to make all of the super high-tech weapons in the movie. They also made the Iron Man suit have realistic weapons and movement.

Iron Man has a great plot. All throughout the movie, I was on the edge of my seat looking on in awe. Iron Man was constantly full of action. Everything in the movie came together and made sense. In Iron Man, I couldn't predict anything. It was awesome.

This movie has really good actors. Every single character played their part flawlessly. Robert Downey, Jr. did a great job playing Tony Stark (Irion Man). I also noticed that the actors really look like that technology was real. One of my favorite actors in the movie was Gwyneth Paltrow (Virginia “Pepper” Potts). She is one of the main characters, and she did an outstanding job!

If I were to rate this movie, it would get 5 stars. Iron Man is truly one of the best movies ever. This movie made 119,229,928 dollars in DVED sales to this day. Isn't that amazing?

crobrox13 said...
Loved the movie! this review made the movie seem way better, and i like the reviw bettr than the movee