An Eye For An Eye This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

After seeing this movie, you may never want to leave your door unlocked again. You may feel compelled to get a larger peephole in order to screen your visitors. This movie, starring Kiefer Sutherland and Sally Field, may just move you to do so. A beefy Kiefer Sutherland is a "sociopath who spits, curses, and tortures dogs when not raping and killing."

While Sally Field is driving on the highway and speaking to her older daughter on a car phone, she hears the doorbell ring. Her daughter then puts down the phone to answer the door, and what the audience (as well Sally Field) sees and hears, is visual flashes of her daughter's murder. Such a horrific act of violence has taken place. This rates as a powerful scene, emphasizing how the fault lies in our criminal justice system. They are terribly careless with the evidence, forcing Fields to go absolutely ballistic. Basically this movie is about an unrepentant killer who deserves exactly what he gets C the death penalty. But who knows? .