He Got Game This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The movie, "He Got Game," is a huge attraction for any basketball fan. It stars basketball star Ray Allen [who went to UConn] as Jesus Shuttlesworth, the number one high-school player in the country, and Denzel Washington as Jake Shuttlesworth, his father.

The movie's plot centers around Jake being asked by the governor to get Jesus to sign a letter of intent to attend Big State. The governor promises Jake that if he gets Jesus to sign, he will reduce his time in jail. Jake has seven days to convince Jesus to sign. But Jake is in jail for killing his wife, for which Jesus has never forgiven his father.

In the end Jesus and his father restart their father/son relationship. The end is a bunch of garbage. But to find out, see it. I suggest that everyone go see this movie if you like basketball or if you like drama. You will really enjoy this movie. But don't bring any children, there is a lot of nudity in it. .

This movie is rated R. All those under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.