Gladiator This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Gladiator,"starring Russell Crowe, is selling out nationwide. The two and a halfhour-plus film is an undeniable hit because it manages to capture theaudience and keep every single person literally on the edge of theirseat.

The movie is set in ancient Rome, which is ruled by anemperor whose goal is for it to be the greatest country in the world.The scenes with the gladiators - slaves or prisoners forced to fight oneanother to the death - are extremely intense. The set design is veryartistic and well-done, especially the incredibly realisticColosseum.

"Gladiator" is a very violent movie, whichis necessary since its purpose is to show life in ancient Rome, whichincluded much blood and tears. Crowe's acting is the best moviegoershave seen in years - his character is captivating. The movie's ending isunforgettable, leaving one with an indescribable feeling. I highlyrecommend everyone see it, it's no wonder critics have given the moviean A +. I do, too.

This movie is rated R. All those under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 4:11 pm
i love this so much!