Superbad | Teen Ink

Superbad

Every year a comedy is made that is better then everything else out there. This year it was definitely Superbad. Superbad must have been one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Jonah Hill and Michael Cera play the role as two high school rejects who want to get a girlfriend before the end of the summer. In doing so, they go on a hilarious adventure in order to get with some of the hottest girls in school.

Along with Christopher Mintz-Plasse, this movie brings about a sick, twisted, and to some people, gross humor that satisfied every aspect that I look for in a comedy. Christopher Mintz-Plasse plays the role as Fogell, but you may now know him as Mcloven, a nerd who will do just about anything to get with a girl.

Overall I would have to give this movie a 10 out of 10. The only other movie that I have ever seen that compares with this is American Pie. Superbad is just full out funny, bringing out jokes that I have never heard or thought of. This movies twisted humor is something that would please even those people who don’t watch comedies. Superbad is now out on DVD. Go and buy it now. Trust me, it will not be a waste of money.