Eight Crazy Nights This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Eight Crazy Nights," thenew animated Adam Sandler movie, is quite hilarious. The animation is great.Davey, Adam Sandler's character, even resembles him in real life. The other maincharacter, Whitey, is an old man who is very funny and terribly hairy.

Themovie is about a kid who is orphaned and meets Whitey, who takes him under hiswing and teaches him to be a good person. Before Whitey influences him, Davey islike a Scrooge character (this film takes place during the winter holidays). Somuch of what Davey learns pertains to what is taught to children during thisseason.

This movie has a lot of great music. In fact, the singing is veryenjoyable. I would certainly encourage you to purchase the soundtrack. Let's notforget that you will find Sandler's third Hanukkah song in thisfilm!

"Eight Crazy Nights" is definitely geared for a teenaudience, particularly adolescent boys. Not everyone will enjoy it, since it israther crude. I would not recommend it for an older audience as they wouldprobably find it revolting. However, most kids will have a lot of laughs, andthere is still the old holiday message that miracles really can happen.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 3:17 pm
i love this so much!