Breaking Dawn - Part 2 | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn - Part 2

December 29, 2012
By JessicaQ PLATINUM, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Other
JessicaQ PLATINUM, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Other
23 articles 5 photos 28 comments

"Breaking Dawn - Part 2", based on the breakthrough novel by Stephenie Meyer, is the final instalment to the beloved Twilight Saga.

In 2008, the world saw vampires in another light in the successful cinematic release of "Twilight". One year later, fans were swept into the heart wrenching world of "New Moon". On the summer of 2010, we were introduced to the violent side of the saga in "Eclipse". Soon after, the two instalments of "Breaking Dawn" were released.

"Breaking Dawn - Part 2" hypnotizes our minds. It takes us away from our busy lives and takes us to a world filled with a thirst for blood. In the beginning, the movie starts off with Bella awaking from her sleep. But everything was different. Her skin was pale, her vision was perfection, she was as beautiful as a rose, it seemed as if she was not a human. But why? Suddenly, her new pair of glimmering red eyes are shown, and we have our answer: Bella is a vampire. The story continues to follow Bella adjusting to her new life and her newborn Renesmee, a half vampire half human child.
As the movie continues, we see that the volturi are upset about Renesmee since they believe she was changed into a vampire, not born.
Days are passing and the volturi are expected to visit Forks soon. We follow the Cullen's as they gather their other vampire friends to help them when they confront the volturi once and for all.

The best part of the entire movie was the twist ending. It was surprising and it will leave shivers going up your spine.
But what really made this movie perfect were the amazing actors. They were all perfect at portraying their characters. You could feel the emotion and energy they all put into their acting to make this the best movie in the Twilight saga.

Overall, everyone should see this movie since it has everything you could ask for. From romance to action, this movie was the perfect cherry on top.