Fast Five | Teen Ink

Fast Five

By AllieJo2619 SILVER, Denver, Colorado
AllieJo2619 SILVER, Denver, Colorado

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself, original and unique. Never sellout and become the one you copied from. be the person everyone wants to copy.

The Fast and the Furious have always been my favorite series of movies; however, “Fast Five” is by far my favorite. The fast pace and constant action, keep me on the edge of my seat. Once you start watching the movie, you cannot stop. From the hot guys to the hot cars, this movie is a must-see.

Watching “Fast Five” in theaters for the first time had me anticipating the next move. Vin Diesel (The Pacifier) and Paul Walker (Takers) are great actors and they portray the roles of Dom Toretto and Brian O’Connor perfectly. From watching the outtakes and behind-the-scenes features, you can see how each character transforms to execute their roles perfectly.

“Fast Five” was filled with action. In this movie of the franchise, the plan is to rob the drug kingpin of Rio de Janeiro. This movie brings in characters from all of the past movies. Dom Torreto and Brian O’Connor have a guy for every insane job they need in order to get the 100 million dollar prize. Everything is at stake because Dom is already on the run from the law.

I could not believe how action packed this entire movie was. The movie in total was amazing. As your watching, you are engulfed by the action and absorbed into the movie. “Fast Five” is just long enough for the perfect movie. As you get towards the end of the movie, you start to feel like it is too much action and it needs to end. Then the plot ends and the falling action starts. The movie was not left open ended. When the plot ends, the characters lives are showed after the heist. It was interesting to see how the entire plot affected their lives of each character. “Fast Five” is a thrilling movie that everyone who loves action should see. After watching this, it made me want to re-watch all of the Fast and Furious movies. Overall, this movie was fast-paced and easy to follow. “Fast Five” is definitely a must-see.