Friendships Never Die in Toy Story 3 | Teen Ink

Friendships Never Die in Toy Story 3

By CrossMyHeart SILVER, Cortland, Ohio
CrossMyHeart SILVER, Cortland, Ohio
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

\"Anything is Possible\"
\"It does not do well to Dwell on Dreams and Forget to Live\"-J.K. Rowling

Characters: Woody (Tom Hanks), Buzz (Tim Allen), Lots-so-Hugs Bear (Nate Beatty)

Toy Story 3 is an amazing final installment to the never getting old Toy Story. With many new characters and funny punch lines, earns this movie a five star rating. Appealing to all ages, this is a cute story about the love between many friends.

After many years of playing, the gang (Woody, Buzz, Rex, Jessie, Bullseye, Slinky, Mr. and Mrs. Potato head, and Ham) are restless. Andy has grown up and is preparing to leave for college, but the toys want to be played with again. Fearing being thrown out or being kept in storage; the toys devise a plan to escape, only to be caught in the preschool day care Sunnyside. Will they make it back to Andy? Or will they get the playtime they have always wanted and stay at Sunnyside?

Friendships are put to the test, as a battle between good toys and bad breaks out. The cute graphics and charming toys capture younger kids. However, the older generation is not left out, this movie rekindles childhood memories back to the days when toys took on live of their own and were a child’s best friend. Will the toys stick together? Or will this be it for the gang? Will it finally be enough to pull friendships and them apart?

CrossMyHeart SILVER, Cortland, Ohio
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

\"Anything is Possible\"

Thanks! This story definitely shows the bond of friendship, it is also a family fun movie for people of all ages.

beccasky said...
on Oct. 10 2011 at 10:53 am
This artical is vey helpful for people who have read this, because the person who wrote it didn't give away the ending. And I will say this movie is absolutely adorable! And I agree with the person who wrote the artical. It surely deserves a five star rating!