The Blind Side Movie Review

The movie of topic I’m reviewing today is “The Blind Side” starring Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw. This movie is a true story about a boy named Michael Orr who is currently a professional football player for the Baltimore Ravens and this movie is the story of his life.

The movie starts out with Michael’s uncle getting him into a school. On his first day of school he doesn’t do anything and his teachers started to notice him. The he was at a basketball game and he’s picking up popcorn. Then Tim McGraw’s character sees Michael and gets curious about him. Then later that night they see him walking in the rain and Sandra Bullock walked out to talk to him and offered him to stay at their house.

Throughout the movie they really start to see Michael like when he saved their son in a car crash or stood up to some bad people because they were making fun of his real mom. But they adopt him and get him into Ole Miss college to play football, and he gets to play in the pros. In the end they save his life and make him a better person, but this is based on a true story and a very real life of a young boy who changed their lives forever.