Pirates of the Caribbean 4 | Teen Ink

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

By BlueRoseIV SILVER, Keller, Texas
BlueRoseIV SILVER, Keller, Texas

Four years after the last movie's Release, Disney has announced "Pirates of the Caribbean:
On Stranger Tides" will be coming out. May 20, 2011 is the day American screens will be
reunited with Johnny Depp's "Captain Jack Sparrow", and there is much speculation of
where the movies plot will be headed ranging from a new trilogy focused on Jack, to the
realm of science fiction. "cinemablend.com" claim their sources say Depp will make between
$35-40 Million on the film, and that a setting for the movie could be anywhere from
the windy skies, to Atlantis. Depp stated that Keira Knightly and Orlando Bloom do not
plan on returning for the much awaited sequel, but assured fans that there will be a
wide variety of Characters. With such a large payroll, there is no clear reason that
Bloom and Knightly both have decided not to return, but i suppose that might only be
a week or two's budget for such "in-demand" stars. "Pirates 4" appears to have tons of
promise, but comes with very high expectations, and without the return of two of its
greatest, most popular stars, some movie critics are worried it won't quite measure up to
its predecessors. Disney will be undergoing huge advertising campaigns (in a way only
Disney can) in order to promote their next hopeful blockbuster, so look for "Pirates: On
Stranger Tides" to surface soon in theaters all over America.

The inside scoop on "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"

Essie SILVER said...
on Mar. 4 2010 at 8:01 am
Essie SILVER, Richmond, Illinois

When in doubt...make your character climb up a tree :)

I'm perfectly happy that Knightly and Bloom won't be coming back, I didn't like them a whole lot anyway.