Feral Nights by Cynthia Leitich Smith

“Being unique is all about being different.” ~Anonymous
Well, whoever said that was completely right. In the novel Feral Nights by bestselling author Cynthia Leitich Smith, we get to meet a few people who experience that first hand every single day. Or should I say werepeople? The book starts with an inexplicable murder of a weredillo named Travis, leaving his were friend Clyde and homo sapien girlfriend Aimee to question whether or not the world they live in is as safe as they once thought it to be. Shortly after, a mysterious werecat shows up in town and sets everyone's teeth on edge- literally. It's a well-known fact that the weredillos and werecats have a rivalry that goes way back, and it doesn't help that Yoshi happens to be the brother of the cat that killed Travis. As the story unfolds, new evidence connecting to the murder shows up, and Aimee, Clyde, and Yoshi decide to ignore their differences and track it down. However, their plan is foiled when the three of them are captured and end up on remote island in South America. From there on in, they must learn to work together and figure out who to trust. There is only one way off the island, and they must devise a plan and believe in each other, or else only one will get back alive. Who will go back home and who will watch from the other side? Read the amazing novel Feral Nights by Cynthia Leitich Smith and find out!

Run2Liv3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18, 2013 at 9:02 am
i hope you like it just as much as i did :D

wow i feel so good now i hope you like it :D:D

Anonymous said...
Sounds like a really good book. Excellent review! thank you!

PeaceLoveCrossCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow I read it and it's AMAZING!!!!

livelaughloveread said...
Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:21 am
excellent review. i'll read this book thanks to you.

sounds like an awesome book. id love to read it!!

Run2Liv3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
It's an AMAZING book- it had me hooked from beginning to end!!! i am sure that you will enjoy it :D