No Summits Out of Sight by Jordan Romero | Teen Ink

No Summits Out of Sight by Jordan Romero

Book title and author: No Summit Out Of Sight, By Jordan Romero
Title of review: My Book Review On –No Summit Out Of Sight-
Number of stars (1 to 5): 3

Introduction
The book I am reading is called No Summit Out Of Sight. I have read a book like this before so I thought that I would’ve had an interest in this book. I thought it was a good book still. I wish I would’ve checked something different out instead of this book. It is about the youngest person to ever climb the seven summits.

Description and summary of content
The book called “No Summits Out Of Sight” is about a girl named Jordan Romero Climbing the seven summits. She is the youngest person ever to climb the seven summits. The first mountain they were going to climb was Kilimanjaro. She wasn’t allowed to because she had to be ten years old. She wasn’t old enough to be allowed to climb Kilimanjaro.

Evaluation
I think it is an alright book, but it wasn’t the best book for me. This is the book for someone that likes adventurous books, and likes to read about someone on an adventure. I did have an interest in the book at the beginning but then it got boring because there wasn’t anything in the book that left you “on the edge of your seat” because of there not being any suspense in the book itself.

Conclusion
I still don’t want to give a bad review. The book I read was “No Summits Out Of Sight.” I thought this book was a good book at first. Then I got farther in the book and it just got boring to me. I would suggest this book to someone who likes adventurous kind of books.  

I thought it would be a good book because when I was 5 my parents told me all about the seven summits.