Diary of a Wimpy Kid Double Down by Jeff Kinney | Teen Ink

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Double Down by Jeff Kinney

March 2, 2017
By Anonymous

I just got finished with reading with Diary of a Wimpy Kid Double Down by Jeff. The genre of this book is a comedy because there are lots of jokes in this book that will make you laugh. The setting of this book mainly takes place at home or school. The time this story takes place is 2016 and mainly takes place at day time.
 

The main characters are Greg Heffley, Rodrick Heffley, Frank Heffley, Susan Heffley.


Greg Heffley is going into Junior High and he gets bullied by his older brother Rodrick because Greg writes in his diary what happens throughout the day. Also, greg is not very popular because everybody thinks he is a loser. On the other hand, Rodrick is popular because he has a band of his own called the Loded Diper. Frank Heffley is very calm when Greg does something bad and he owns his own battle reenactment toys. But when Susan the mom figures out that Greg did something wrong she gets really mad.


Now the minor characters are Rowley Jefferson is Greg's best friend and he lives like two houses down. Even though Greg gets Rowley into trouble sometimes they are still best friends. Another minor character is Patty Farrell which beats on Greg because she doesn't like Greg and she wants to hurt him.


At the end of this book finds something he like but then he finds out that he made a big mistake.


This book was a very good because it made laugh a lot like when I was down and didn't feel good I started to read the book and it made my day better. Also, this book had lots of giggle for me and it also got some serious moments. This book is good for anybody because it is a funny book and I think any who would read it they would think it was funny. I think people would enjoy this because it is not boring it has pictures which are really cool. This is why it is good for anybody.


The author's comments:

This is my first book review and me really nervous.