Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

March 2, 2017
By Anonymous

The story Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling is a fiction novel. The setting is at Hogwarts school of Wizardry and witchcraft. The novel also takes place in some other places such as Ron Weasley’s house. The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows took place in the 1880s.

   

The major character in Harry Potter is Harry James Potter. In the Deathly Hallows, Harry Potter was 18 years old. Harry Potter was an intelligent, powerful wizard. he was a very nice person and would help anyone in need. He wore circle-framed glasses and had a lightning bolt scar on his forehead. He had a very strong bond with most of the other characters in this novel. Harry Potter was the main protagonist. His parents were really skilled wizards and were on the good side.


Some minor character in the novel is, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Voldemort, Professor Dumbledore and Draco Malfoy. Ron, Hermione and Professor Dumbledore are all very good friends with Harry Potter. But Draco and Voldemort are mortal enemies with Harry Potter.


The plot of this novel is good vs evil. At the beginning, we hear about how much has changed since Professor Dumbledore died.


The Problem in the story is that Voldemort and his crew want to kill Harry Potter and destroy Hogwarts which lead to a battle at the end of the book. The solution is that Harry Potter had a duel with Voldemort and ending up killing him and his entire entourage. The story ends with Harry Potter and the school winning the battle against Voldemort.


In conclusion, I feel very strongly that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is a great book. I feel that this book would be good for anybody of any age because it is that good. When you're reading this book it feels like you are a part of everything happening. I think that everybody would like this book because it is filled with so much fun exciting things that anybody can like it.



JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.