Top 10 Business Lessons Through an Inspiring Life Of a Visionary Enterpreneur by David Dagen | Teen Ink

Top 10 Business Lessons Through an Inspiring Life Of a Visionary Enterpreneur by David Dagen

By CallMiPadre108 BRONZE, York, Pennsylvania
CallMiPadre108 BRONZE, York, Pennsylvania

Elon Musk is a very accomplished man. He is the founder of Tesla, and also the founder of SpaceX. I recently read a book by David Dagen called, Top 10 Business Lessons Through an Inspiring Life of a Visionary Entrepreneur Elon Musk. Although he was a great man, this book failed to make any connections to business lessons.

The book, Top 10 Business Lessons Through an Inspiring Life of a Visionary Entrepreneur Elon Musk, was a great story about the accomplishments of Elon Musk. However, while reading, I failed to make the connections to the business lessons of the book. The book, in my opinion, seemed like a glorified autobiography of Elon Musk. I felt that this book was only meant to tell Musk's story.

Although I could not find the connections to business, there were many things to take away about Elon Musk. Some things that you could take away from this book are that Musk was born in Africa; he was also to smart for his school, and often bullied. Musk moved from place to place and then ended up in America. While in America, he built a name for himself and followed his dream.